Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Goal

Ok I'm gonna try this again... I'm going to try to go back to school. Summer session @ CPCC begins registration at the end of the month, so I'm going to take 1 online class (either math or history... probably math).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can handle 1 class... and if I can handle 1 class with a B average or better during the summer when all I want to do is be on the water - then I can definitely handle 2 classes during the fall session.

Pretty sure I'm going to start with the basics like English & Math.. then worry about the humanities stuff & electives required for an Associates Degree. Then if I get through all the requirements maybe I'll transfer to one of the UNC programs.

Man I'm gonna be 45 before I'm finished with school if I go at this pace... this is gonna be cracky.

No comments:

It's in the past.