Yesterday I shelled out $296 for 2 classes @ CPCC for Fall 2007 semester. Then looked up the books. At the CPCC bookstore they wanted me to pay $206.55 for used books!! I looked up the same books on Amazon and found all but 1... totalling $118.60 including shipping. So yeah - I bought the books from Amazon & I'll give CPCC the $36.50 for the 1 book I coulnd't find.
Also did some research on the banks tuition reimbursment... found out that as long as I keep my Meets or Exeeds ratings(which is not a problem) I can get reimbursed for tuition, books, & internet connection (if its required for the class.. and it is since I'm taking the classes online) up to $2,000.00 USD per year... Whoo hoo!!
OO and happy news about $$ spent... My copy of Sunshine Jones - Seven Tracks in Seven Days came in the mail yesterday too. So Far I've only been able to listen to the 1st 5 tracks... but it's good news.
What else? I'm going to the gyms still - 4 days a week (or more) @ 1hr (or more) each time. So that's good I guess. I really don't feel a change in my energy level or attitude like people said there would be. But I do like going.
I wonder what life will be 8/30/07 - 12/08/07 shen I've got 40-50hrs of work + 5hrs (or more) of working out + 2 classes. Think I may become a hermit & never leave the house. Shell might need to rely on someone else for Burrito Project.
Anyway - that's about it I guess. LataZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment