So.. ya know what sucks worse then having a sore throat & no voice? Being at work & answering the phones with a sore throat & no voice. BBBLLLAAAHHHCCCHHH!
Anyway not much going on... got some itchy bumpy skack coodies on the back of my Right leg. I think from using uncleaned gym equipment - it's starting to go away & I've started sitting on towels @ the gym. Grodieness!!
To avoid a complaining session... Speakin of the gym - I've done really well. I'm still going 4 days a week. Even participated in some drama... one of the Group Exercise instructors (that everyone loves) had his class schedule cut back, so I helped edit a petition to get him scheduled to lead more classes. It worked! Kenneth has all most all his classes back & is covering more classes when other people are out. Only down side is he's being forced (by management) to charge for his Friday night "BootCamp" class... his revolt was to charge $1 instead of the $3-$5 that some other instructors are charging.
I've been getting a lot of packages in the mail. So that's been kinda cool & exciting. I mean the packages aren't really because they're school books or Rickey's bday gift, but it's the whole prospect of opening a package that your not 100% sure of the contents (even though you know what you've ordered), just makes me happy for some reason. Shut up - I know, I'm a little on the special side some of the time... well most of the time.
Retardedness from the fam...
Me: Hey mom, did you read the article about new genes associated with MS
Mom: yes, maybe you should discuss it with your doctor
Me: the article said even w/ the genes - its' still only about a 7% chance of developing it - besides my Dr knows you have MS, and about Grandma J's & dad's cancer
Mom: What about Grandma P's breast cancer?
Me: WTF?? I knew she had a lumpectomy 4 years ago but no one ever said it was malignant!! I assumed it was benign.
Mom: Well you know how this family is about discussing our health issues...
Marie: But don't you think that is an important piece of family history for your daughter to know?
Love it.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marie my dear you have a really funny sense of humor.
Oh and I love your mom.. too precious!!
Luv
J
Post a Comment